Services For Aviation
Replica Aircraft Construction Consultancy,
Vintage Aircraft Restoration & Repairs
Traditional Construction Methods & Values
In addition to our magnificent WW1 Air Displays, Jasta Binks Aviation
offer a comprehensive range of cost-effective services to the discerning aviation
We recognise that your aircraft is much more to you than a means of transportation, and as such requires a friendly, dedicated, professional team who will get to know you, and your aircraft, and then do their utmost to ensure that you both remain in good health, and enjoy many happy hours of flying together.
Don't have an aircraft, but want to build one? Use the services of our Replica Construction Consultancy and we will help you to make your dreams come true!
In addition to owning and operating G-FOKK, we offer a full range of aircraft construction, maintenance and repair services using approved traditional methods and materials.
Our award winning Fokker DrI is a testament to the quality of our workmanship, and we invite prospective customers to come along and meet us and see G-FOKK for themselves. We can also provide details of other projects and references from satisfied customers.
All work is carried out to our own exacting standards, and then fully inspected to ensure it complies with the appropriate regulatory requirements.
Last, but not least, we back our traditional work methods with our own
traditional approach to good old Customer Service.
Details Of Services Offered
- Replica Construction Consultancy - we will do
everything to assist you achieve your goal of building a Replica Aircraft. -
from helping you to select LAA Approved Plans, right through to the Test
- Restoration of Vintage and Historic Aircraft - including research to ensure historical accuracy, and the sourcing of appropriate materials.
- Accident Repair:- the least said about this the
better. We can assist by liaising with your Insurers and
providing quick, comprehensive, cost effective quotations.
Aircraft Construction Projects - if your project is going a bit slower than anticipated, why not let us assist and thus "kick-start" the project back into life.
- Woodworking - e.g., rib construction, spar construction, wing building and rebuilding, wood repairs, etc...
- Metalworking - e.g., fuselage construction and repair, welding, tank repairs, etc...
- Fabric covering and recovering - full aircraft covering or repair of wings, panels, etc...
- Aircraft painting- full aircraft or smaller components
- Leatherwork- recovering of seats, custom sized flying helmets, etc...
- Fabric Work:- we can re-cover your aircraft, of just repair a patch.
- Fur - new fur collars carefully applied to your beloved old flying jacket, etc....
- Component, Material and Spares Sourcing - struggling to find a particular component, spare part or appropriate material to complete your task, why not let us find it for you?
- Servicing and Maintenance - contact us now for details.
- On Site Services - for some jobs it may be more convenient,
and cost effective, for us to come to you -
call us on the number below to discuss the most appropriate solution for you.
If you would like to know more about the range of services that Jasta Binks
Aviation can offer, please email us,
or telephone us on 07703 649582
Return to Contents
Webmaster: Contact Webmaster
Page created: 4th August 2008
Last modified: 7th October 2010
Copyright Jasta Binks Aviation Ltd 2010
Photographs the poperty of Jasta Binks Aviation Limited, Tony van Geffen or Paul Ford - you are welcome to share these images with friends but the photographer must be named. The photographs may not be used for commercial or profit without first obtaining written permission of the photographer. Contact the Webmaster for further information.